I will take it.........

so, someone makes a deal, everything is set and then trader backs out. does this justify neg feedback?

I have had that happen a couple times to me in the last 6 months. One guy did I'll take it, everything was agreed upon and the day of the meet the guy all of a sudden PM'd me and said "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize your gun had a ...... it's not what I wanted so I'm going to pass". Then the other one we both had something up FS/FT and he hit me up to see if I wanted to trade with him. I looked at his add and said yes I will trade with you. He said OK but couldnt meet with me till that weekend. Friday night I PM'd him and texted him to confirm we were still on for the meet on Saturday and get no reply. I tried him again Saturday and nothing, then Sunday night I get a text from him and it's "Oh I'm not really sure about what you have. I don't know enough about it" I told him if that's the way he feels then don't do the deal. WTF why didn't he tell me this up front or say he wanted to check it out before setting up a deal with me. I didn't leave negative feedback on either of these guys and had someone in line behind them that I told they were #2 if #1 falls through. I try and remember welchers and I don't look at anything they put up for sale or read anything they have to say when I see there post anymore. I get a little leery of newbies now when making a deal. Especially since prices went insane last year and all the flippers showed up on this site.

i must say this does suck as even being new to the trader this has already happened as a trade was agreed upon by both parties had a time and place set for the next day and then sells guns that night. oh well back to looking i suppose :confused:

Back
Top Bottom