• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I wonder about....

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
people that buy brand new firearms, never shoot them, then post them for sale!!

I know, i know....its been done before....beating a dead horse.....this same old rant again....all the rest of the ‘pasture’ comments and memes.

But really, how the hell can you trust an ad that says the type of crap some of these say ??
As in: “BNIB, got it in a trade and havent even shot it before, still has factory grease on it! “Blah blah bLah ....then they put - “great shooter, tack driver! Awesome trigger, crisp break at 3 pounds!”

OR.....

PURCHASED TODAY, BUT NOW I HAVE BUYERS REMORSE SO I WANT TO TRADE FOR ______ ..... still has tags and receipt, will sell for $100 less than i paid !
Why not just take the damned thing back to Academy where you bought it ??

What do you wonder about ODT? Lol....flame away !

Here is another....i wonder about people who think they have something that is worth trading another gun that is worth 2-3 times what theirs is worth, without kicking in any extra.
Make sense?

people that buy brand new firearms, never shoot them, then post them for sale!!

I know, i know....its been done before....beating a dead horse.....this same old rant again....all the rest of the ‘pasture’ comments and memes.

But really, how the hell can you trust an ad that says the type of crap some of these say ??
As in: “BNIB, got it in a trade and havent even shot it before, still has factory grease on it! “Blah blah bLah ....then they put - “great shooter, tack driver! Awesome trigger, crisp break at 3 pounds!”

OR.....

PURCHASED TODAY, BUT NOW I HAVE BUYERS REMORSE SO I WANT TO TRADE FOR ______ ..... still has tags and receipt, will sell for $100 less than i paid !
Why not just take the damned thing back to Academy where you bought it ??

What do you wonder about ODT? Lol....flame away !
I did that once when I bought a gun at Academy sports. Got it home and I realized I hate rails on a 1911. Traded it same day.

Most of my firearms have never been fired though after years of collecting dust.

I did that once when I bought a gun at Academy sports. Got it home and I realized I hate rails on a 1911. Traded it same day.

Most of my firearms have never been fired though after years of collecting dust.
I dont doubt it with you ! Not being negative....lol. But if i had your $ and insanity, i would be the same way ;)

It happens. Time sometimes gets in the way and I will get out back and shoot them one day.

But I absolutely agree w/ advertising a never shot tack driver. How do you know w/o shooting it?

Back
Top Bottom