• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I wonder about....

Now that is a viable excuse ! I have been waiting on that one....lol
I do get your original point though. I see a good bit of NIB guns listed here. Occasionally Academy runs a 2 for 1 deal on the Taurus G2 and a Heritage Rough Rider. So not long after that you'll see plenty of NIB Rough Rider revolvers listed here for retail or higher. When I first joined here the G42 was new and in demand and then the G43 shortly after that. There were a lot of guys using that Blue Label or whatever the LE discount program Glock has is called. Then they immediately posted them up here for $100.00 or more over retail. That's a real D bag move to me.And personally I wouldn't put MY name on the 4473 form just to try to make a quick hundred.

I do get your original point though. I see a good bit of NIB guns listed here. Occasionally Academy runs a 2 for 1 deal on the Taurus G2 and a Heritage Rough Rider. So not long after that you'll see plenty of NIB Rough Rider revolvers listed here for retail or higher. When I first joined here the G42 was new and in demand and then the G43 shortly after that. There were a lot of guys using that Blue Label or whatever the LE discount program Glock has is called. Then they immediately posted them up here for $100.00 or more over retail. That's a real D bag move to me.And personally I wouldn't put MY name on the 4473 form just to try to make a quick hundred.
Very good point, one i have often thought about.
It would also have to be something really special or hard to get for me to shell out what alot of these folks ask for common guns.... but then again, im not a felon, i can get guns in a gun store :cool:

Above all that....there are some good deals on here still. There are some honest players still left. They seem to be getting fewer and further in between with the over run of CL.
Thank goodness for the OG players that still believe in good ethics !!

Here is another....i wonder about people who think they have something that is worth trading another gun that is worth 2-3 times what theirs is worth, without kicking in any extra.
Make sense?
Ya. I listed one of my Ruger SR1911 here back last year. I put sale only. Possibly trade with cash. Some noob Craigslister messaged me a trade of one of them ****ty S&W 40 cal semis, I forget the model denotation, I sent back yea that and 400. He says "400 rounds of ammo?".. nah fool 400 virgins. :suspicious:

Ya. I listed one of my Ruger SR1911 here back last year. I put sale only. Possibly trade with cash. Some noob Craigslister messaged me a trade of one of them ****ty S&W 40 cal semis, I forget the model denotation, I sent back yea that and 400. He says "400 rounds of ammo?".. nah fool 400 virgins. :suspicious:
Ha ! Thats a good one!! “Virgins” :pound::pound:

Back
Top Bottom