• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If certain firearms weren't expensive and hard to come by do you think you'd want one?

There are a couple firearms that I can think of, and if I didn’t have to give the gooberment $200 per and fill out a bunch of paperwork I would have a whole bunch of suppressors.
You know in Europe suppressors aren't regulated and are just considered polite. At least that is the way I understand it.

If not for the cost of the gun, and the lack of availability of spare parts and affordable gunsmithing services, I'd like to have a Colt Python, 1960s production, 8 inch barrel, royal blue.

I would not want to pay more than about $900 for it though.... I would say that for any handgun; no pistol is worth a grand to me no matter what it does or how it feels.

That being said, if I find an 8 inch barrel older Python that shows some wear and some use, for a fair price, I might buy it.

Not to keep forever, but to hold & use for a few years. To take it to the range a dozen times and then sell it for the same as what I had invested in it.

Back
Top Bottom