• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If they are no longer an active threat, do not shoot

Sad story, but if he is going to take the rap for a murder charge, he could of at least finished the job thoroughly.

What if he had run out to the street in an attempt to stop the perpetrators, keep them there until the police arrived. By getting in front of the vehicle and telling them to stop. Then, as they continue to drive away, they were obviously attempting to run him over. He fired in self defense... The police use that one all the time.

To late, we already are by many left wingers. With that said, what special restrictions apply to any of the groups you list because of those stereotypes? None of any real consequence, because it would be unconstitutional. Though many more unconstitutional restrictions already apply to gun owners, nothing good would come from us voluntarily giving up even more Constitutional protections, such as proficiency testing. There is just no way that would not eventually be abused by anti gunners. If we gave them the ability to single out individual law abiding citizens and say "No, you do not qualify to have this Right.", then the end of the Second Amendment really would be inevitable.
I agree with you guys. But there's just something ominous about our future, as gun owners.

First let me say Grand Torino here was in the wrong

But as for the monster it woke

Rights granted by ? Mandatory ? Permission ? Allowed ? That ones rights as a human to live free and unencumbered are derived from words scribbled on a piece of paper - What a absurd premise - as if the rights didn't exist until they were documented ? For a species with a supposed advanced intellect - we sure are seemingly collectively stupid - sitting atop the food chain as the apex of all apex predators yet as controlled as a chained elephant by the same methods

Let us all try to keep in mind that the Bill of Rights is not a permission slip - It was merely documentation of rights that are inherently ours already -

Endowed by our Creator with certain UNALIENABLE RIGHTS -
Currently there are those along with our government that would like you to think and believe that they are privileges granted by the Bill of Rights and Amendments themselves - For if WE THE PEOPLE except that it is some privilege that the government allows - Then we must except that it is something they can condemn - modify or remove completely

Collectively we need to spread the word to stop this tyrannical way of thinking - our rights to LIFE & LIBERTY are being eroded daily without much opposition because of this STATE programming way of thinking

Pretty cut and dry right there

As for me you can wipe away all the amendments & dispose of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights - make new laws - change old ones - I do not care it as it really does not matter - They don't grant me a thing - they are not my permission slip -

All they were ever set in place to do was to acknowledge rights I already have

Endowed by my Creator with certain unalienable rights that can not be removed - they are mine - you cannot legislate them away

"Live Free Or Die" - "Don't tread on me" - "Unite or Die"

These monikers were not created to be a catchy slogan on a bumper sticker

Who have "WE THE PEOPLE" become ?

RANT OVER

First let me say Grand Torino here was in the wrong

But as for the monster it woke

Rights granted by ? Mandatory ? Permission ? Allowed ? That ones rights as a human to live free and unencumbered are derived from words scribbled on a piece of paper - What a absurd premise - as if the rights didn't exist until they were documented ? For a species with a supposed advanced intellect - we sure are seemingly collectively stupid - sitting atop the food chain as the apex of all apex predators yet as controlled as a chained elephant by the same methods

Let us all try to keep in mind that the Bill of Rights is not a permission slip - It was merely documentation of rights that are inherently ours already -

Currently there are those along with our government that would like you to think and believe that they are privileges granted by the Bill of Rights and Amendments themselves - For if WE THE PEOPLE except that it is some privilege that the government allows - Then we must except that it is something they can condemn - modify or remove completely

Collectively we need to spread the word to stop this tyrannical way of thinking - our rights to LIFE & LIBERTY are being eroded daily without much opposition because of this STATE programming way of thinking

Pretty cut and dry right there

As for me you can wipe away all the amendments & dispose of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights - make new laws - change old ones - I do not care it as it really does not matter - They don't grant me a thing - they are not my permission slip -

All they were ever set in place to do was to acknowledge rights I already have

Endowed by my Creator with certain unalienable rights that can not be removed - they are mine - you cannot legislate them away

"Live Free Or Die" - "Don't tread on me" - "Unite or Die"

These monikers were not created to be a catchy slogan on a bumper sticker

Who have "WE THE PEOPLE" become ?

RANT OVER
I understand the sentiment and completely agree with it... then we have to deal with the real world in-which those rights can be quashed by the government regardless of where they come from, so it is a constant battle to prevent that from happening.

You say you don't care if the government says we have no rights because they are yours no matter what and this is true, but without government acknowledgment of those rights the only place you will be able to exercise them is from a jail cell or gallows.

Back
Top Bottom