• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you absolutely must have a G19

Hopefully it will go over better than the time I used "nigardly".

It is actually spelled with two "g"'s and believe it or not it is etymologically unrelated to the racial slur to which is sounds familiar. It comes from an old Scandavian verb "nigla" meaning "to fuss over little things." I only bring this up because I have used that word on occasion and have had to explain to people that contrary to what they may believe about homophones, I'm not a racist.

It is actually spelled with two "g"'s and believe it or not it is etymologically unrelated to the racial slur to which is sounds familiar. It comes from an old Scandavian verb "nigla" meaning "to fuss over little things." I only bring this up because I have used that word on occasion and have had to explain to people that contrary to what they may believe about homophones.

Holy **** we have a Rhodes scholar among us! :boink:

It is actually spelled with two "g"'s and believe it or not it is etymologically unrelated to the racial slur to which is sounds familiar. It comes from an old Scandavian verb "nigla" meaning "to fuss over little things." I only bring this up because I have used that word on occasion and have had to explain to people that contrary to what they may believe about homophones, I'm not a racist.

I know, if you look in the feed you'll see ******dly.

I had to adjust accordsingly

Holy **** we have a Rhodes scholar among us! :boink:

It's amazing what you have to learn and defend when you're publicly and unjustly accused of using racist adjectives. :pout:

- - - Updated - - -

I know, if you look in the feed you'll see ******dly.

I had to adjust accordsingly

:lol:

Yeah, I did too.

It's amazing what you have to learn and defend when you're publicly and unjustly accused of using racist adjectives. :pout:

Its sad actually... The world has become so "dumbed down" that people just jump to conclusions instead of attempting to educate them selves

Back
Top Bottom