• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you could have 2 revolvers what would they be?

Dan Wesson makes good revolvers?
They were some of the most accurate revolvers on the market back in the early 80's.
The cylinder release is mounted on the left side forward of the cylinder, which takes some getting used to if you have shot a lot of other revolvers or are left handed.

They were some of the most accurate revolvers on the market back in the early 80's.
The cylinder release is mounted on the left side forward of the cylinder, which takes some getting used to if you have shot a lot of other revolvers or are left handed.

I shot a revolver once, it would a 686 loaded with .38 spl I think and it was nice.

Actually I lied. I shot a Ruger GP 100 before too.

Lately I've been eyeballing the budget wheel guns. I dig the looks of the Armscor M200 and M206. The M200 can be had for a little over tw bills plus shipping and transfer. The M206 is a little more.i like both because they cheap and the snub is a 6 shot instead of 5.
I almost put an M200 on lay away a while back but then I realized I could get the EAA Windicator for not much more and have a 357 Magnum in a 4" barrel.
Short answer is I now want the EAA in a 4" and the M206 snub with the bobbed hammer. Both guns for probably under 6 bills. That's the ticket.

One of the Ruger Six series - Security, Service or Speed are must haves...,,

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Nonono they are not! Don't listen to him!! All who have one must PM me for help with disposal. I can even throw in cold hard cash to incentivize you. #Baldiloxwantsyoursix

Back
Top Bottom