• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you had $50000 to invest for the future, where would you put it to make the most money?

Energy costs are increasing, so you want to keep your monthly utility bills as low as possible. Spend the money to insulate the hell out of your home making it as energy efficient and air tight as possible, then never move away from that home.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/electric-bills-soar-across-the-country-as-winter-looms-11663493404
I upgraded the HVAC system in 2015 going from 8 SEER to 15 SEER with significant savings. I could have bought a higher SEER rating but then I would be buying more electronic control equipment which requires more frequent maintenance and replacement thus increasing my overall cost and outweighing any savings from having a higher SEER rating.

I'm still in the house that I built in 1990 and with every fire in the fireplace, I have to open a door or raise a window for the smoke to go up the chimney until the chimney heats up. The house was built and modeled after the Ga Power Good Sense home construction methods.

I could have bought a higher SEER rating but then I would be buying more electronic control equipment which requires more frequent maintenance and replacement thus increasing my overall cost and outweighing any savings from having a higher SEER rating.
I just installed a new HVAC and I went for an even lower SEER (14) just for that reason, the lower SEER is offset by my super tight - super insulated building.

In a Swiss bank where Bidens 87,000 could not get a hold of it.
The trail of tears for the economic (and political) situation we are in now starts with the World Bank in Zurich, Switzerland, then to the Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, and then on to the central banks for the various countries, in our case the Federal Reserve Bank.

Not only that, but with recent changes in the banking laws, banks are no longer banks but investment firms. They may look and operate like a bank on the surface, but they are no longer banks legally. 95% of our population is blissfully unaware of this change in banking laws even though they were sent notice. Once you deposit your currency into a bank, it is no longer yours. You have just invested in that bank. Technically and legally, your currency is the bank’s property, and what you own instead is an unsecured liability of the bank.

"The Free World," notably the EU, U.S., and Canada, have all passed "bail-in" legislation; that is, legislation that allows banks to confiscate deposits, should the banks decide that an "emergency" exists. The depositor would have no rights and no recourse. The bank right now can simply rob you of your deposits, with the full approval of the government.

Tired of working 8 to 10hrs a day 52 weeks a year and spending afternoons and evenings doing nothing that will make me financially wealthy. I have the drive and desire and need only the right road to go down.

Back
Top Bottom