• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll go ahead and post this. Cops arrest guy with camera phone & kill his dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it sad that the dog had to pay the price for it's owners ignorant actions. The dog was merely trying to protect it's owner. The cops felt the need to kill the dog to protect themselves. Stupid dog owner.

It's a dangerous breed just like a pitbull. If it were a toy poodle the LEO would NOT have shot it. A dachsund would be a 50/50 proposition (depending on if it was a miniature or a regular). A Pomeranian would likely be okay also.

Someone is drinking the media's biased kool-aid...

I find it sad that the dog had to pay the price for it's owners ignorant actions. The dog was merely trying to protect it's owner. The cops felt the need to kill the dog to protect themselves. Stupid dog owner.
Exactly, easier to blame the cops. I'd like to know which one of y'all would stand there and let the big dog eat?

that piece of *** let that dog suffer and die slowly! why didnt he walk up and put him out of his missery?? thats all im saying about it. still feel sick after whatching...

The Dogs death was caused by the peice of sh** owner that instegated the whole thing ... PERIOD

Cause we don't want the cops feelings getting hurt, being yelled at from 50 feet away and all. The dogs dead because the stormtrooper, fatass, bully cops period. Not trying to pick at you Huff, just my take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom