Im 40 in a 22 year old body

Ha ! Just got back from a long "walk" under a ruck LOL......going on six decades and I think it's time to commit seppuku and just surrender. Gosh darn it hurts. Nothing seems to do as it did and it happened almost overnight.

Yep! It can be very surprising in very unpleasant ways at very unfortunate times.

This a simple rant.... If you are not interested just please ignore...

I went for a long ride today just to get out. I got in my truck and took off rode most of Murray County and part of Whitfield. I did alot of thinking while I was out about why I have no friends haha I mean not any friends just go do stuff with I am 22 years old and my youngest friend is 30 all of the people I used to call my friends that were in my age group I never talk to anymore I have nothing in common with just reading something theses peoples post of facebook I just think what a dumbass. And what has probably led to this is the fact I am married have a kid work a full time job and go to school. Where as all these guys I used to hang with are all into the "Clubbing" thing and all that bull**** which seems like a real waste of time and money "Oh yeah lets go buy over priced drinks listen to ****ty music really load and watch gutter sluts dry hump each other" sounds like a wonderful time.

And the ones who dont do this are either strung out on dope or I have no use for due to the fact that they neglect their responsibilities and still have the balls to call themselves men. I am 22 I have my own place I am married to a great woman I have a great son I keep insurance on my family I have no car payments I save money and pay all my bills without anyone else's help! I can't understand how the rest of my generation can be so differant than me.

I just want some friends that I can plan fishing trips and camping trips with and go hunting with but no one my age has any interest in theses activities and all my older friends have to much going on to ever get our schedules lined up or their wives wont let them go I guess they arent as blessed in that department as I am. lol

I just needed to vent a little I guess it sucks always having to do everything alone cause my wife isnt interested in any of that but I guess in a few years I will have a permanent little hunting buddy. RANT OVER

Be who you want to be.... Self respect is a good thing...sadly for your generation you are in the minority....

Heck I believe I was born in the wrong damn century.Damn ***** whipped liberal bull **** nowadays is just too ****ing much.Carry on.

Being mature and responsible are true attributes, "Clubbing" is not. Hang in there, good friends will come your way.

Well too bad you're in Dalton and not in the Woodstock area. I'm getting ready to turn 42, but just moved here 2 yrs ago and looking for similar like minded people as you to go camping, fishing, hunting, sit on the deck and have a beer, shoot the bull, etc.

Back
Top Bottom