• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inappropriate communication stupid texts and unwillingness to have a phone conversation.

Look guys, I’m just messin with y’all. I really don’t care if you only want to deal in pm’s.
But I lose interest sometimes, especially on a trade deal, when I ask via pm...”what are your trade interest?” and they reply...”I’m wide open to anything”.
Then they shoot down ten offers in a row...from pistols to rifles to shotguns.
So I give up. I’m out.
A five minute phone conversation might have resulted in a deal.

I get why the mods would delete posts because it's looking like someone is making a "call out" but I don't want it to look like I screwed someones gun up and the mods are covering it up because that'll be the rumor :lol:

There is no call out because I've literally never done business with this man so there's nothing to call out but him mistaking who cerakoted his gun.

I get why the mods would delete posts because it's looking like someone is making a "call out" but I don't want it to look like I screwed someones gun up and the mods are covering it up because that'll be the rumor :lol:

There is no call out because I've literally never done business with this man so there's nothing to call out but him mistaking who cerakoted his gun.

Don’t you be putting that gluez paintz in any of my raffles. Had to take out the belt sander to grind the action away to unweldz the boltz.

Sent via iPhone talk to text

The interweb has made everyone smarter they know it should be priced at xyz$ because
"they saw one just like it at Jimmy bobs discount firearms in Albanese, TX...
and background check, tax and shipping should not have bearing on a gun you are going drive 50 miles to meet them near their bank...
and do you have change for a 20?

Oh I will just Round it down to make you happy Mr. Google Fingers.

You knew it was 430 why didn't you bring 430? Hey... aren't we IN YOUR BANK parking lot?

Back
Top Bottom