• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inappropriate communication stupid texts and unwillingness to have a phone conversation.

thats adorable... i searched text message and the first thing that came up was the definition i gave...
its very cute that you guys are trying to argue that the term text in common vernacular refers to any form of written language versus sending a typed message using a cell phone.
i need to make sure i spell it out for you both..
i am referring to sending a typed massage using a cell phone.
if you say "text" to anyone now, they will assume you are talking about a "text message" , not any form of written language...
to all odters
please read the Ken Ford, Fat Albert book.
View attachment 5163924 :boink:
You're texting on a message board. Texting.... Message board..... It isn't a different concept to understand, even for you.

its ok. everyone forgets..
what we have here is a buncha of people arguing a point that is the epitome of texting...
context.
i am sure you guys think "cool" is only used to reference temperature.

Cool doesn’t actually exist. What you’re experiencing is lack of heat. But I get what you mean. Words have meaning and context and all.

You're texting on a message board. Texting.... Message board..... It isn't a different concept to understand, even for you.
ok
go ahead and get them to change "post" to "text"....the term text is in reference to text message on a cell phone in the context its being used. just as cerakote should be put in such a way that the gun will still function.
i get you are just trolling, but at least try and make a decent argument.
since i got you here POSTING on a forum and no TEXTING on a MESSAGE BOARD, i have a working pistol.
it cycles great and functions flawlessly. you think you can gum it up with some of that bake on spray paint crap?

1672794617704.png

It’s very apparent that some people use their cell phones to post messages in this thread on this online forum...while others type their posts on their computer keyboard in this thread on this online forum.
If I asked either of them “Did you text me yesterday?” then I’ll bet they both immediately assumed I was talking about a message sent from one phone to another...
My point is that in today’s world and common vernacular a ”text” means a message sent from one phone to another, generally.
Anything posted to a thread on an online forum...is just that...a post.
It may come from a phone or computer keyboard...but it’s a post, not a text.
But if you want to call your posts above a text message then have at it...I’ll just make up a new name for the text message I send to your phone lol. Maybe I’ll call it a post? You know, did you get my post yesterday? We might as well muddy up the water and we can all be confused lol.

Back
Top Bottom