• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****ing ATF

So you wanna be on an ATF “frequent buyers list”?

I dunno if I’d want the ATF bureaucrats putting me on yet another list. One is enough!

Be careful what you wish for…😉

I’m just tired of waiting 7 months to a year every freaking time. You’d think some sort of system
Upgrade would help them be somewhat more efficient as well. It’s like snail mail vs. email. Needs an upgrade somehow or another.
I think you expect too much from a federal gov that has never ever done anything effectively or efficiently.

But then again, the state of Georgia sent me a notice on Tuesday that I owed them an additional $598 in underpaid taxes on top of what they already collected during the year and my $1136 “underpayment” for my 2022 tax return. They also said I wasn’t getting my Kemp Surplus refund because it was being applied to my debt. Then on Thursday they inexplicably deposited $706 in my account without explanation. None of it adds up, nor is there a human I can contact to explain it to me. That’s just Georgia…imagine the ****ery going on at the fed level!!!

I think you expect too much from a federal gov that has never ever done anything effectively or efficiently.

But then again, the state of Georgia sent me a notice on Tuesday that I owed them an additional $598 in underpaid taxes on top of what they already collected during the year and my $1136 “underpayment” for my 2022 tax return. They also said I wasn’t getting my Kemp Surplus refund because it was being applied to my debt. Then on Thursday they inexplicably deposited $706 in my account without explanation. None of it adds up, nor is there a human I can contact to explain it to me. That’s just Georgia…imagine the ****ery going on at the fed level!!!
Oh no brother, I expect nada from our gov. Just ranting. And damn it on that new avatar! Lol.

Oh no brother, I expect nada from our gov. Just ranting. And damn it on that new avatar! Lol.
Jack is my spirit animal.
IMG_6574.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom