• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****ing ATF

I’m just tired of waiting 7 months to a year every freaking time. You’d think some sort of system
Upgrade would help them be somewhat more efficient as well. It’s like snail mail vs. email. Needs an upgrade somehow or another.
I see no reason it can’t be like 4473 you just add the 200 at dealer when they call in.

Jack is my spirit animal.
View attachment 5790417
We watch The Rifleman reruns every afternoon (or at least they’re background noise) Elam shows up occasionally, he was in five episodes as different characters.
And his short part in the opening of Once Upon a Time in the West was classic.

Speeding up eforms would be as simple as batching every eform a person has in the system at once. As soon as they get to one, check system for any others from same person, then if one is approved, all are approved. Just think about how many people have multiple forms in the que at any given time.

Prob wouldn't do much for speeding up paper forms, but I can't figure why anyone would still be doing paper forms at this point.

Alas it will never happen, because it's the government. Better chance of NFA getting repealed or suppressors being taken off of it.

Back
Top Bottom