• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Interpretation of things said in sale ads

"You Want This..." = I put a bunch of overpriced aftermarket crap on a standard Glock, so now I gotta convince somebody they want this same crap. If I can...hopefully they will pay me full retail for these parts and bail me out on it, cause the wife sayz I gotta get the money back.

"Unfired SKS...." = If I say this the price goes up, but I don't know the entire history of a rifle made in 1969....in China....that was later sent to Albania. But I will claim I do!

What is said by the poster, and what we all know it to mean. Here’s an example:

What is said by the poster: “Last price drop then I’m putting it back in the safe”
What it means: “ I know it’s been overpriced all these other times, but now I’m actually only going to list it for a little bit above retail and see if some schmuck will still pay me for it.”

Go…
I have never heard this rant before. Well have to go sort some socks.

Oh jeez, are the anti-capitalist "gouging accusers" out already?

Price gouging = sailing to the brotherhood at current market price instead of 25% less than what you paid originally.

I can hardly contain my excitement waiting for the next ammo crisis.

Price gouging = sailing to the brotherhood at current market price instead of 25% less than what you paid originally.

I can hardly contain my excitement waiting for the next ammo crisis.

Yeah seriously.

“i KnOw U bOuGhT DaT aMmEr aT AcaDeMy 5 YeRs AgO FeR $10 a BoX! DeRfOre, YoU aRe OnLy AlLoWeD to SeLl iT aT $10!!”

Back
Top Bottom