Is it ok for a Buyer to ask for a Bill of Sale (BOS)?

Thats fine but if AI'm selling AR's for $150 you better bet your butt cavity to Bubba in the cell with uou thery were hot, and you'd wished you had some butt cover when Bubba gets wood and has his way with you.

So if you had a hot AR, you'd sell it....and then do a BoS that would somehow protect the seller?

It's ok to ask. I always offer that way I get a feel for the guy. Ive only filed one out once. Guy pooped it on me last min. I signed and put a serial number. I don't mind that. And to anyone that thinks a BoS.Will get you on a list to get you guns taken if that ever happens, you don't think if things got that bad they would read all you have said and posted and know you have guns?

I make sure I feel good about the person the deal and save messages and what not. Good way is to email your self screen shots of correspondence about the deal.

I have that anyways. I'm not buying a gun, unless I see a Ga lic. , so got your name and possibly address, and several have corresponded by text, so I have phone#, I have a. recorded of your posting on ODT. What's BOS now, just signature and date.

Then there will not be any need in replying to any of my ads.

If you are that skittish and paranoid, you should got to an FFL, so you can acquire that warm fuzzy feeling.

Well, I didn't mean to upset anyone on here, just asking questions. BOS may not meaning anything here GA, I know they're good to have in TX, at least for sales of Automobiles. I have seen that first hand.

Well when i have to put a tag, insurance, and do a title transfer on my weapons, then we might have to have a BOS.

I have a better idea, let's compare apples and oranges.

I'd do without if I had to involve an FFL and the record's the ATF flips thru with Glee every time they do a site inspection.
Might ass well just buy from a FFL if you don't mind the paper and it winding up on the confiscation list, that way they'll have the correct address.
Make your own BOS/Trade/Buy/Sell doc and circle which it is appropriate for, both sign with verified ID and photo the other party, their vehicle and tag#, all that with the doc and should it wind up as having been stolen, your butt is covered better than with Charmin.Example of good Butt Cover Doc
Any particular reason you're editing all your posts in this year old thread?

img_cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com_06e8ad1c0811459f5e5d6daa12a9089d_d935fa2760032b4a8695669c5bdf04e2.jpg

Now I know why "RiverBend" is on my ignore list, it grow more every day.
I'd really rather have the two categories separated so I don't have to filter through the FFL dealer wanna beeeees.

FFL wanna be paranoid folks.
Normal folks.

I wonder if RiverBend gets out of his car and lays face down on the pavement when he comes upon a licence check?
I wonder if these people are this anal will everything they do.

Ban all people wanting BOS.,and those willing to sign them.

Back
Top Bottom