Is it ok for a Buyer to ask for a Bill of Sale (BOS)?

Thats fine but if AI'm selling AR's for $150 you better bet your butt cavity to Bubba in the cell with uou thery were hot, and you'd wished you had some butt cover when Bubba gets wood and has his way with you.

there is ZERO possibility id be fillin' that out even if you were selling new ARs for $150 each.

Don't forget in this country we have 12 folks that have to agree, thank God it isn't up to the DA.
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_01_pa4uvebu.jpg

I hope not to be on that list, it may bite yo0u in the butt on your way home from a swqap or drink at the local watering hole,, most LEO's have memory like elephants and they are here to serve & protect, there are a few bad apples but most are here to serve you & me so lets not bach those.

Do you really think a cop is going to believe what half of you guys say?
Especially you guys on the "cop hater" list.;)

Key words here, "The law prohibits you from KNOWINGLY' THAT IS IT IN A NUTSHELL IF YOU ARE PAYING $150 FOR AN ar15 THEN YOU ARE KNOWINGLY BUYING A HOT GUN IN THAT CASE BEST TO KNOW WHO IT CAME FROM WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT. i=unLESS YOU LIKE A TOOTLESS BUBBA AND BANJO MUSIC

You have no obligation to do any of the stuff you are advocating. The DA is bound by the laws on the books. Therefore you have not committed a crime for not doing All the stuff you think you need to do. The law prohibits you from KNOWINGLY selling to someone who is not a resident of the state. It prohibits you from KNOWINGLY doing lots if stuff. The state has the burden to prove you KNEW.

By your logic, you would have to do a background check on someone to sell them a gun in order to prove your innocence for selling to a felon. You have no burden of proof! The state does.

iF i HAVEN'T ADDRESSED EVERYONE'S ISSUES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO pm ME OR EVEN GIVE ME A CALL TO TALK 678-513-3438
Might not be a good idea giving a number out here. I would expect your phone to blow up with guys looking for he/she sex in 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom