• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is Nick Saban the biggest coward in CFB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then explain why they have to schedule multiple Div 2 teams in one season. If they were as great as you guys claim, they'd play the best of the best.

College football scheduling procedures haven't changed in 100 years. Schedules are determined a few years in advance with exceptions. Each conference schedules conference games, then each team schedules out of conference games which leads to soft schedules sometimes. All teams are guilty of soft schedules at times. Age old complaint between rival teams and will never end. By the way............GO DAWGS!

College football scheduling procedures haven't changed in 100 years. Schedules are determined a few years in advance with exceptions. Each conference schedules conference games, then each team schedules out of conference games which leads to soft schedules sometimes. All teams are guilty of soft schedules at times. Age old complaint between rival teams and will never end. By the way............GO DAWGS!

Thanks for that tidbit. I don't believe anyone here knew that. /sarcasm

He is a traitor , I'm a Dolphins fan.

uploadfromtaptalk1378797226938.jpg

Clemson would kill Alabama.

Seriously, look at that schedule and tell me that Bamugh somehow can claim they have a tough schedule. Hell, my son's pee wee league team could win a National Championship with that slate of teams to play.

Like Georgia killed Alabama last year? :heh:

How hard is it to win a National Championship with a schedule like this?

Aug 31 Virginia Tech
Sep 14 @Texas A&M
Sep 21 Colorado St.
Sep 28 Ole Miss
Oct 5 Georgia State
Oct 12 @Kentucky
Oct 19 Arkansas
Oct 26 Tennessee
Nov 9 LSU
Nov 16 @Mississippi St.
Nov 23 Chattanooga
Nov 30 @Auburn

Bamugh faces 2 currently ranked teams all season. Weak sauce. Why are they scared to play better competition? Put an * if they win another championship (which they won't).

Bama plays two ranked teams every year 1 in the SEC championship and the other in the national championship.

Won't happen this year

OK, prediction noted. A lot of football has to happen before the SEC Championship and the National Championship games. As a lifelong Alabama fan (and alumnus) I have learned to take it one game at a time. I do like our chances. The doubters last year were saying that BAMA could not repeat as National Champions.
1098119_666372110053196_1549960645_n.jpg
1146697_650907264933014_184329809_n.jpg
750_485144244914207_2137185672_n.jpg

I am a Dog. I went there. I love UGa.
But here it is: Bama rocks. They are the best team in the SEC, which de facto makes them the best team in the Milky Way Galaxy.
Having said that, Go Dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom