• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is Nick Saban the biggest coward in CFB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a Dog. I went there. I love UGa.
But here it is: Bama rocks. They are the best team in the SEC, which de facto makes them the best team in the Milky Way Galaxy.
Having said that, Go Dogs!

Finally someone that knows what they are talking about. Roll Tide!! and Go Dogs when they are not playing the Tide. :thumb:

I think any team that can go undefeated in the sec and win sec championship deserves to be there.
If you wanna talk about easy schedule lets talk about Ohio State

Hey, I wasnt even gonna comment on this until you kicked my Buckeyes.. Why dat man?

I hate that Saban left LSU to go to the NFL, then left the pros for Bama. If he didn't leave LSU, it makes you wonder how many championships they would have by now? F-(€ Dick Saban! :p
The answer is.. "more". But I'm fine with him showing his true colors and being gone. Not neccessarily fine with the clinically insane one that took his place.
Saban is a great coach. Bama has a soft schedule. While two subjective statements, they are both true. The two very well may align again for a NC. It is what it is. No 'hate' on my end. LSU will have their chance and even the top ranked teams that don't play Bama will have their chance to out shine them and knock them out of #1. Ratings prior to at least the first 3 weeks is completely stupid and counter productive.

The answer is.. "more". But I'm fine with him showing his true colors and being gone. Not neccessarily fine with the clinically insane one that took his place.
Saban is a great coach. Bama has a soft schedule. While two subjective statements, they are both true. The two very well may align again for a NC. It is what it is. No 'hate' on my end. LSU will have their chance and even the top ranked teams that don't play Bama will have their chance to out shine them and knock them out of #1. Ratings prior to at least the first 3 weeks is completely stupid and counter productive.

I appreciate your honesty and position. I am glad that BAMA got him. We went through some rough times until we hit a homerun by attracting Saban to Alabama. My sympathies for having to deal with your clinically insane coach. :yo:

Clemson would kill Alabama.

Seriously, look at that schedule and tell me that Bamugh somehow can claim they have a tough schedule. Hell, my son's pee wee league team could win a National Championship with that slate of teams to play.

Saban doesn't pick the schedule, but look at the past history of uga (Un Godly Atrocious) and whine about how paper whipped they have been, and they STILL can't win a championship. lol

You can't blame a man for following the money, I think that is what he did. After all aren't we supporting the ammo flippers high prices on here? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom