• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's May 2018 , What Android phone do you recommend?

I've got the new Moto. It's good. Had the LG G5 before. No issues. The Moto is supposedly the toughest. The Samsung is the most delicate. I refuse all things Apple. Google seems like a less cruel master

I'm still rockin the note 5, works great. Whatever you get make sure to get a good case like Otterbox (I have the symmetry) and a tempered glass screen protector off ebay for cheap. Samsung's have factory settings to "save battery life" but I never use mine. The Galaxy might have better battery life over the note due to it's smaller screen size.

Another vote for Samsung 8. I've got the "Active" and then added a good protective case. I've put it through hell and it's still perfect. I use Outlook for all my business contacts and files and this phone syncs great with it. I have almost five thousand complete client files at my fingertips and one tap navigation to their address.

Jumped from 6s plus Apple to an older Samsung Note 4, really enjoyed the transition. Installed Outlook for mail (free), and rocked on. Now on an LG 6, better battery, simpler interface.
One thing I enjoy a lot is the turbo charging, 15 mins charging gets you 2/3 battery charge, and wireless charging. No longer plug in in the car, just drop it into the holding area.

As noted, shut down imessage BEFORE you transfer over to the Android.

Only thing of note, the Samsung uses a regular small usb plug that most everything else uses, the LG uses a different larger plug.

Back
Top Bottom