• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's starting. If there are mags you want, I would get them.

I have a feeling it's about to accelerate. Susan Rice just promised executive action to end private sales next week.

She's about to announce an end to federal contracts with private prisons, but nothing about private firearms sales has been mentioned. I don't see how they could end private sales via EO.

this. I’ve shot at ranges in Illinois and California....they checked my ammo and my mags both times, before I got on the firing line
That's actually pretty shocking to me. Not to say it didn't happen I've never shot in any of those states but wow. I'm surprised they actually would do that. Figured it would be like a "hey we don't allow high cap mags *wink wink* so dont bring them" type of deal. Is there maybe some sort of liability law if god forbid something were to happen and there were "high cap" mags involved on their range?

That's actually pretty shocking to me. Not to say it didn't happen I've never shot in any of those states but wow. I'm surprised they actually would do that. Figured it would be like a "hey we don't allow high cap mags *wink wink* so dont bring them" type of deal. Is there maybe some sort of liability law if god forbid something were to happen and there were "high cap" mags involved on their range?

I'm not sure about that... I just figured it was because i'm from out of state. Heck, who knows. There certainly was no wink-wink.....

Noticing lots of lesser known brand mags popping up in stores and less and less Magpul/Okay/Lancer.

Dawsonville Gun still has a metric **** ton of pmags and Lancers. Georgia Gunstore has Lancers and Okay, pmags are gone.

Back
Top Bottom