• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ITT: We criticize each other's guns

Do your best...

The only gun that could make a pencil barrel AR look like a heavy barrel.

When the AK shoots its barrel bends and wobbles, This one does the Harlem Shake.

In a modern world of bright scopes and huge field of view, this rifle retains its substandard communist roots for a heavy and tiny FOV similar to the foresight of its leaders. :) I tried , it was difficult...

The only gun that could make a pencil barrel AR look like a heavy barrel.

When the AK shoots its barrel bends and wobbles, This one does the Harlem Shake.

In a modern world of bright scopes and huge field of view, this rifle retains its substandard communist roots for a heavy and tiny FOV similar to the foresight of its leaders. :) I tried , it was difficult...

Nice job! I almost felt offended...

Ok, another softball...

Attachments

• PICT0148.jpg
    PICT0148.jpg
    551 KB · Views: 8
1930's LaFever Arms(now Ithaca) 20g side by side. Grandpa bought it shortly after Pearl Harbor.
i48.tinypic.com_rsvqxd.jpg

i45.tinypic.com_5dvw61.jpg

In the late 70's the Hall County sheriff took this from my Grandfather because he was shooting it the squirrels in his walnut(might be wrong on that) trees. They weren't mad he was shooting, they were just mad because it was 7AM. He got it back later that day after going down to the station and promising not to shoot before 9.

1930's LaFever Arms(now Ithaca) 20g side by side. Grandpa bought it shortly after Pearl Harbor.

In the late 70's the Hall County sheriff took this from my Grandfather because he was shooting it the squirrels in his walnut(might be wrong on that) trees. They weren't mad he was shooting, they were just mad because it was 7AM. He got it back later that day after going down to the station and promising not to shoot before 9.

I thought the point was to post firearms that can be made fun of!? No one can disparage this. Those others......

Plan on building a house eh Lax? Cut the barrels off plumbing problem solved!

Back
Top Bottom