• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jake Fromm declares for NFL

IF he is projected to go high in the draft...I don't blame him. Another year in the SEC(injuries) or top rookie $$$. Ready or not, kid is going to set himself and his family up for life if he doesn't **** it up.
I agree. If someone had offered me a bunch of money (even in the second round the money will be more than the average person makes in 20 years) before I completed my degree, I would take it and figure out how to finish the degree later. Wouldn't You? Isn't that what getting a degree is for- to set up your career/ earnings.

Fromm is a wussy compared to Stafford. Fromm is a hit or miss thrower and sure isn't much of scrambler when play breaks down. I bet if we dug a little deeper some of his family big Ga alumni supporters CAS wise only reason Fromm got the job, he might make a practice squad on a Pro time

Fromm and Stafford threw same amount of passes as a Georgia QB. Fromm threw 78 TD’s and 18 INTs. Stafford threw 51 TD’s and 33 INTs.

Bama might be the only school where someone writes a book about a title they think they should have won but didn't. Cry me a river.

d.gr_assets.com_books_1390370322l_25801.jpg

Didn't say they did, the powers-to-be recognized them both as co-champions. As far as the Alabama statistic, you'll have to drop that complaint into the "ODT Feelings Box" for clarification from someone other than mwa.........

Jus pickin on Alabama. However if you look back a bunch of teams claim titles that make you scratch your head. It’s not just Bama

I think he should stay one more year and develop his skills. In the long run, he'll be better off going to the NFL with another year under his belt. Plus I think he can erase the memory of some questionable performances he had recently.

Back
Top Bottom