• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jessie Jackson wants to meet with A&E about Phil's Statements

I almost wish jesse Jackson would join ODT just so I can personally troll him all day long...

I could open a username JJ and you could troll me. That would be a fun thread. I would troll you back. No matter what you say I would just call you a racist. And ask for money.

Last edited:
This isnt even in Jessie's wheel house. We are simply witnessing Jessie's attempt at catching a wave to relevance.

As a side note - I'll bet it wouldnt be hard to find an old video of Jessie condemning the gay lifestyle from the pulpit.

This isnt even in Jessie's wheel house. We are simply witnessing Jessie's attempt at catching a wave to relevance.

As a side note - I'll bet it wouldnt be hard to find an old video of Jessie condemning the gay lifestyle from the pulpit.

I disagree, Phil did make some comments about blacks in LA when he was growing up. So I am sure Jessie wants to make another issue, look at all the attention this story got. Jessie wants a cut too.

I disagree, Phil did make some comments about blacks in LA when he was growing up. So I am sure Jessie wants to make another issue, look at all the attention this story got. Jessie wants a cut too.

That might be the case. Certainly I wasn't aware of Phil's history, and I dont even watch the show. Just as certainly though, Jessie will insert himself into the situation under the slimmest of pretenses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom