• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just what east Coweta needs. A thousand more houses between Senoia and Sharpsburg.

Our mayor is on 2/3 the real estate signs in the city….
I remember when one of his ”believers” rolled into my driveway, my wife and I happened to get home at the same time and we’re talking outside. She walked up and started talking about him, handing out pamphlets. I expressed my concern about all of the development that is taking place and she said oh ya he is in the same boat….wife and I later researched him and come find out…ya..long time realtor and was already involved in a massive development purchase on 16 across from where fat boys used to be. “WOULD YOU JUST LOOK AT THAAAT”!!

I don’t trust ANY of them elected fuks. They are only doing it for the retirement. Any elected official should be barred from deals resulting in padding their personal bank account Conflict of interest…if only.

k rant over thanks.

It’s crazy—-same thing happening here.—they building a subsidized housing project in the parking lot of the centerville ga mall.im sure that’s gonna boost the pilferage level of the mall.cant believe they would be that ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom