• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just what east Coweta needs. A thousand more houses between Senoia and Sharpsburg.

Hate it for all the folks impacted. It doesn’t take many years to really change an area once the scales start tipping. I know my little slice of heaven doesn’t remotely resemble what it was as a kid growing up.

doesnt everyone? why havn't we stopped immigration?
Uhhhh...yeahhhh.....it's the illegal immigrants causing most of the crime in this country? I think you don't have to look to far to see the huge crime spikes after certain demographic shifts...I've live in Dekalb County in the 70's and 80's and witnessed THAT first hand...oh and then the Gwinnett demographic shift in the 90's and early 00's in the southern part of the county...yep...same thing, rinse and repeat...want to see what the demographic shift is in a county? Just take a look at the county jail. Dekalb's was a small one, now has the triple skyscraper beast to house the animals...Gwinnett built their multi-building complex in the early 90's to accommodate the same shift in demographics causing the same crime issues. Yeah...illegal immigration has it's effect on crime for sure but that ain't the half of it by any stretch.

Nobody’s mention schools and inter structure. East Coweta schools are full now, where are all these kids going to go to school ?

And this new subdivision is on a small over traveled road, and across the street is 3,000 acres that in 2008 Coweta approved a

3,000 home community. The crash in 2008 stopped it and the Mormon Church bought the land for an investment. And then there

The 1000 homes they plan to build a ¼ mile down 16 from Senoia.

Nobody’s mention schools and inter structure. East Coweta schools are full now, where are all these kids going to go to school ?

And this new subdivision is on a small over traveled road, and across the street is 3,000 acres that in 2008 Coweta approved a

3,000 home community. The crash in 2008 stopped it and the Mormon Church bought the land for an investment. And then there

The 1000 homes they plan to build a ¼ mile down 16 from Senoia.
EC has 1400 freshman…1400!!! They are going to have to build another school even without all the cancerous growth. Last year my property taxes went up 1500$ and I am enrolled in a Homestead exemption. I can only imagine what it will be when this shiz show kicks off.

The government are not satisfied of keeping the maggots into the intercity.they wanting to spread it throughout the intire county.it starts when they combine the county with the city.

Back
Top Bottom