• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

KEEN boots anyone?

Dang… that ain’t good. Them thangs ain’t cheap either. I may go back with the Justin slip on? Those ranch style probably last longer than anything else I’ve wore a lot. Or Danner? Redwings changed in the late 90’s , total rip-off imo.
I liked every pair of DANNER I’ve owned

Use this
thank me later

Attachments

• 955043C5-CDEE-4673-A1AA-671EC96C9A09.jpeg
    955043C5-CDEE-4673-A1AA-671EC96C9A09.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 5
Screenshot_20211026-212355_Google.jpg
These are what I'm wearing now... keen sucks as does timberland and twisted x. That all do considering what they cost.
I have fred Flintstone feet and with the nerve issues and stenosis problems, these or Merrell or Ariat are my picks
Sketches are the most comfortable but only last 4-5 months.

I used to swear by Keen, but the most recent pair I bought the toe box would rub my big toe. Tried multiple sizes but they would do the same thing. Switched to a Reebok comp toe shoe and its been much better on my feet. I go to general use boot are my Red Wing Iron Rangers. Their Heritage line are all made in the US with US materials. I've had them 4 years now and they still look great and I don't baby them. I'll probably have to get them resoled after this year, but that's because I over pronate when I walk.

Everyone should use what works for them but all those years at the chemical plant; daily walking/laying in barium, strontium, and silicate; I learned from the Old Timers what the mink oil will do. My Redwings lasted less than my first 6 months lol. My Red Heads (BassProShop brand $60 slip on) lasted 18 months with 2 coats of pure mink oil. Everybody don’t need that kinda protection but, yea, I put that stuff on everything leather.

What chemical plant do you work at?

View attachment 3624702These are what I'm wearing now... keen sucks as does timberland and twisted x. That all do considering what they cost.
I have fred Flintstone feet and with the nerve issues and stenosis problems, these or Merrell or Ariat are my picks
Sketches are the most comfortable but only last 4-5 months.
Fred was tough, he didn’t wear shoes.

Back
Top Bottom