• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kia Telluride?

We looked at one. Nice, but not worth the $5,000-$10,000 most dealers are asking over MSRP. We went across the street and bought a Highlander.

Yup, bought the wife a 2021 awd platinum. For essentially the same price I know as long as I take care of it the resale will be fantastic. I liked the Kia, but just couldn’t spend that much on one.

true , but we also pack cow **** over here In the states and gives peoples jobs too but at the end of the day it’s still **** ….
I'm not tracking....aside from the fact that if you have a job, you have a job, cow **** or not. It's also ridiculous to believe that the American cars and trucks are solely built with American parts. What matters is American hands put them together regardless of the badge it sports. Someone in a job is better than sucking the teet of welfare at our expense.
If you're referencing KIA as a ****ty brand, yes I agree, 10-15 years ago they were. They've made significant improvements and have a great warranty.

I'm not tracking....aside from the fact that if you have a job, you have a job, cow **** or not. It's also ridiculous to believe that the American cars and trucks are solely built with American parts. What matters is American hands put them together regardless of the badge it sports. Someone in a job is better than sucking the teet of welfare at our expense.
If you're referencing KIA as a ****ty brand, yes I agree, 10-15 years ago they were. They've made significant improvements and have a great warranty.

their warranty is all but great ….

And for some reason the movie Tommy boy comes to mind
Any remember the Tommy boy and warranty and turd lol

Oh don’t get me started on how horrible their values hold up after driving off lot

every person I know and sales from Kia they’re instantly 10k up side down

they have the worst resale value period

Back
Top Bottom