• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kids and mustangs/camaros?

If you think you hate it now, wait until you drive it.
View attachment 659507
We were so poor growing up and had one very similar looking to this except egg yellow. It was such a POS but coolest thing was that rear window of wagon rolled up and down and I thought it was so awesome lol.

No, no space in the seats. I have had 5 Camaro's and 3 TransAm's. No room in the back.

Even the new ones have NO SPACE! Its not not like the 2+2 300ZX or 911's, but still not wroth a damn.

If you want a fun car and still have 4-doors, get an SRT-8, CTS-V, M3, etc..

Had a new Mustang coupe a few months ago in Miami for a weekend before a week long cruise.
Love the styling and the car drives/handles very well. But that back seat is just for looks. The trunk would only hold two suitcases so the other one rode in the backseat. Was really difficult to get it in/out.
I'm also 6 foot.

I'm pondering the idea about getting a camaro or mustang but was wondering if any of you peeps have one and have kids that ride in back. I'm 6' so I need a little bit of leg room and my kids are 5(booster seat, by law) and 2(toddler seat anchored down). We have 2 4 door vehicles already so camaro wouldn't be daily driver for family. Thinking about the new camaro or possibly new mustangs.
mustang has more room hands down..the camaro is tight all around and hard to get to the back seat..small kids maybe but

Im a big fan of both cars and have had many of both...Camaro (new) is very similar iin shape but hard to see out of fits and feels smaller drive the stang and it feels bigger but they are very similar in wheel base..just how it is packaged

Back
Top Bottom