• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kids and mustangs/camaros?

Haven't driven the new 2014 and newer stuff yet. The new mustang dos a good job on looks. I don't like the new chargers or camaro a

bulky and slow..maybe the 6cyl...but the 6.0 is no slouch..still has the horsepower to weight in favor of the camaro
I am a die hard GM sports car fan, but the pre 2016 Camaro's feel like turds(unless you get the Z/28). They have power, but they definitely have a ton of weight you feel immediately while driving. Compared to the Mustang, they do feel like a whale. I do give Camaro's brake feel a + over the Mustang. Even with the Brembo package on the Ford, the Mustangs brakes are just too weak and fade quickly.

Now, if your lucky enough to have gotten a GT350R, you will NOT have that issue.

Not gonna debate. Go on YouTube 100s of videos of Camaros getting stomped. When I go to the track every kid has a camaro ss trying to race Everyone getting eaten alive

when..? in 1980..i would love to see that..modified 5.0 boarded stroked maybe..rt? my honda will beat that heavyer than most small countries charger
There were no SS Camaro's in the 80's.

The Coyote motor with 3.76 gears feels much stronger than the Camaro SS. I don't know if its "faster", but definitely feels it in the drivers seat.

There were no SS Camaro's in the 80's.

The Coyote motor with 3.76 gears feels much stronger than the Camaro SS. I don't know if its "faster", but definitely feels it in the drivers seat.
yes i know (SS) ts the lay out of the car..but they are both almost equal in all aspects.camaro has a 3.91 gear

yes i know (SS) ts the lay out of the car..but they are both almost equal in all aspects.camaro has a 3.91 gear
Yes, but man, does the weight kill the experience in the Camaro. This is coming from a really big Mustang hater.

I tried to like the Camaro, but Mustangs they make now are just a better car, hands down.

Space, weight, interior quality, exhaust sound, steering, interior comfort, etc...

My ONLY knocks to the Mustang over the Camaro are driving seating position (still a tad higher than I like), and the brakes. The just suck balls...

Other than that, the Mustang is just more fun. I am hoping one day I get to drive a GT350R. Would be the only Ford I have ever really considered a "dream car".

Yes, but man, does the weight kill the experience in the Camaro. This is coming from a really big Mustang hater.

I tried to like the Camaro, but Mustangs they make now are just a better car, hands down.

Space, weight, interior quality, exhaust sound, steering, interior comfort, etc...

My ONLY knocks to the Mustang over the Camaro are driving seating position (still a tad higher than I like), and the brakes. The just suck balls...

Other than that, the Mustang is just more fun. I am hoping one day I get to drive a GT350R. Would be the only Ford I have ever really considered a "dream car".
mustang feels better..but im done with the new..my dream cars are all from 20s to 70s past some bucket listers are the 65 Ferrari GTO/GTB,true AC csx cobra LS6 Chevelle, Lister Jaguar, original 265 55 chevy, 63 split window vette, 67 427 vette,Yenko 69 camaro,70 1/2 baldwin motion camaro, 67 K code mustang GT,65 r type mustang GT350, 71 panterra ,67 GTO many more

Is it possible? Yes
Is it practical? No.
I have a 2dr wrangler and it's not our main family ride but it sucked trying to get a car seat on and out. Once they get onto booster seats it sucks trying to buckle seat belts and such. Kids also require stuff. Car seats are just the beginning. Can you justify it? Yes we are men we can explain that it will get you home faster so you can spend more time with the family. What it boils down to is do you want a car for the family or for you?

Back
Top Bottom