• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kinda Scratching My Head....Drudge Report

MNRSports

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
So, for years I have looked to the Drudge Report as a source for some reasonably credible news. Been a big fan. Lately the headline reports (its of course and aggregate site) have been some of the most "gloom and doom" headlines that I've seen. Does Matt Drudge have an axe to grind with President Trump, or are things really even worse that we may think? Anyone else noticed this? Just trying to work through the weeds....

So, for years I have looked to the Drudge Report as a source for some reasonably credible news. Been a big fan. Lately the headline reports (its of course and aggregate site) have been some of the most "gloom and doom" headlines that I've seen. Does Matt Drudge have an axe to grind with President Trump, or are things really even worse that we may think? Anyone else noticed this? Just trying to work through the weeds....
Drudge has definitely moved left of center as of late to the point that the Conservative News app has replaced them with Bongino news report. Not sure what changed in their network but somehow they got derailed.

Drudge has definitely moved left of center as of late to the point that the Conservative News app has replaced them with Bongino news report. Not sure what changed in their network but somehow they got derailed.
So I guess I'm not so crazy. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom