• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Last Will and Testament - Who gets your stuff

hat674

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
As so many of us age and are much, much closer to the end than the beginning, I am curious what everyone's plans are for the day we move on to that "happy hunting ground". Who will take hold of your treasured hunting and shooting gear and all such memories?

Personally, my son will lay claim to most of my firearms, reloading, supplies, trophies, etc, etc, for my daughter has no desire for anything. Even though he will have full rights and does some hunting, he is not a big hunter, collector nor shooter and has never reloaded since leaving home decades ago. Thus, after he picks a few items to keep, I fear most of my valued collection will be sold off.

Give him my number. Just kidding.
All my kids are girls and they show little interest in shooting or hunting though they grew up doing both. One daughter is a miser and knows dad’s stuff is valuable so Im sure she will open an account on here and be wheeling and dealing.

I fear more that the gubermint will get their wish and outlaw gun sales thus making my collection worthless…. Kind of like they’re doing to our dollar.

My children and grandchildren will get mine! All love guns and shooting! My reloading stuff probably go to my son . leaving a few to outdoor dream foundation as I’ve worked with them for past 7 years and they have done a lot for young hunters to make their dream hunts come true.

My children and grandchildren will get mine! All love guns and shooting! My reloading stuff probably go to my son . leaving a few to outdoor dream foundation as I’ve worked with them for past 7 years and they have done a lot for young hunters to make their dream hunts come true.
Thats awesome! We dont have any local groups Im aware of or I might have done that.

Back
Top Bottom