• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lawrenceville gun show....JOKE

AAA pawn in Marietta guy tried to tell me the gun cray cray is over and guns are getting stocked up and the ammo craze is done...... Apparently he didn’t go to a gunshow lol

I went yesterday. First local gun show in years. I got out cheep. Saw the trench gun and asked the price but never got an answer. Mainly just wanted somewhere to get out and take two of my great grandsons. Ammo all over the place. Also some empty tables.

AAA pawn in Marietta guy tried to tell me the gun cray cray is over and guns are getting stocked up and the ammo craze is done...... Apparently he didn’t go to a gunshow lol

Guns I can see. I think everyone who was going to buy them because COVID and riots already did. Some will still be in short supply as manufacturers focus on their most popular models, but they are definitely coming back. Legislation could change that all in a heartbeat though.

Ammo still has a way to go. I hear 'next Summer' a lot, and that timing would fit with what we've seen before and the additional factors of reduced production due to COVID precautions required of manufacturers and supply chain disruptions.

Back
Top Bottom