• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Laws about others dogs on my land.

Please don't do this.

I know it sounds bad, but if they are wild dogs with no owners and they are a constant nuisance, turning over trash cans, attacking my dogs, showing agression towards me and animal control or the cops won't do anything, then they gotta go. Timic is very quick and more humane than shooting them and watching them suffer.

I know it sounds bad, but if there are wild dogs with no owners and they are a constant nuisance, turning over trash cans, attacking my dogs, showing agression towards me and animal control or the cops won't do anything, then they gotta go. Timic is very quick and more humane than shooting them and watching them suffer.
More humane than shooting? :confused: Not hardly. It's indiscriminate, you have no idea what you'll poison, You have no idea what will eat the remains of what you poisoned, it's a federal offense (literally), etc...
Just shoot the freaking thing(s). They are feral animals and you are doing them (parvo isn't very nice) and other wildlife a service by shooting them.

Don't poison them. Just get some bottle rockets and fire crackers and shoot them off when they come close. Do that along with the cayenne idea mentioned above and they will probably not come back.

i love dogs. have 4 of my own. they stay in my house or fence. but i won't be terrorized on my own property. if the legal system won't deal with them....

i love dogs. have 4 of my own. they stay in my house or fence. but i won't be terrorized on my own property. if the legal system won't deal with them....
Yep. My dogs do NOT roam. I care for them. I have little tolerance or respect for those that don't.

Be careful Gentlemen. My best friend confronted a man about a dog and wound up with a 357 to the head. The guy got off because my friend was a well known martial arts guy. His defense was that my friend made a "move" toward him. Total BS and my friend who was 27 left a wife and young daughter over a dog. Keep things in perspective.

Be careful Gentlemen. My best friend confronted a man about a dog and wound up with a 357 to the head. The guy got off because my friend was a well known martial arts guy. His defense was that my friend made a "move" toward him. Total BS and my friend who was 27 left a wife and young daughter over a dog. Keep things in perspective.
thats crazy. sorry for your loss.

Was the shooter the one with the dog(s) running loose?

Firecrackers / Cheyenne pepper, then it's AirSoft or Paintballs. Unless I know the Owners then it's Pictures and Animal Control, I gave up trying to be Nice and Sociable to IDIOTS that don't care and want to Fight.

Back
Top Bottom