• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Laws about others dogs on my land.

i can't believe some of y'all talk about bb guns and poison for dogs. if you know theres a problem put fencing up or something. maiming animals or killing someone else beloved pet is a real way to show your terrible nature. dogs didn't choose to be overbred and tossed on the street. do you same guys shoot homeless people with bb guns and bring them a sandwich with poison in it ? good god

It depends. Are the homeless people on my property?

i can't believe some of y'all talk about bb guns and poison for dogs. if you know theres a problem put fencing up or something. maiming animals or killing someone else beloved pet is a real way to show your terrible nature. dogs didn't choose to be overbred and tossed on the street. do you same guys shoot homeless people with bb guns and bring them a sandwich with poison in it ? good god

You really looked a long way back to be offended.

remember, you can yote hunt at night with a light year round. its hard to tell a yote from a mutt.
i love dogs, and i hate to kill them. but if they are messing with you animals, or are in anyway aggressive. kill them.....
killing them, is you best bet. bb guns put out eyes, bottle rockets can burn or put out eyes, thats animal cruelty. i dead dog cant say" i did not try and bite" and no one can prove otherwise.
clean kill, dont make them suffer....

so its cool if their beloved pet kills your?
if you love it keep it up. i had a cat that moved into my shop. when i moved, she could not go to the new one. she moved home. she was super sweet, but was real mean when inside. she was an outside cat. the neighbors dogs cam over and killed her and her kittens. we had words, and i killed one. he threw a fit, and threatened me with the cops. when the piece of crap moved, he left his mutt dogs behind..
kill them clean, kill them quick, and throw them out in the road and run over the corpses.
hit by a car.....

What if the neighbors are Hispanic and don't understand English, then goggle your county ordinances and hand them a paper in English and Spanish ,like the Attached
9.jpg
to dictionary.

If you kill someones dog that didnt try to attack you/hurt you or your animals ---that makes you the biggest sack of **** alive in my book.

Shoot my dog and you best hope you dont have children, family or any animals you love. Id get medieval on you real quick

So I have 2-3 dogs from the neighborhood that come in my yard and use the bathroom and mess with our outside pets by law can I shoot the dogs with a BB gun to run them off or do I have to use pepper spray? I don't know the laws are. I have called animal control many many time and they never show up.

***********UPDATE************
my buddy has some live traps, I'll trap them and take them to the pound no laws broken there, Thanks for all the info and keeping my butt legal this is what the ODT is for filling others in on things we don't know Thanks guys.

They go where they smell they've gone previously. Move the poop to the other side of the road. (Unless it's a neighbor's yard of course). They will track it down and go there next time.

I've already expressed my disdain for poisoning free ranging animals but how are "beloved pets, overbred and tossed on the street"? :confused:
Why should someone have to put up fencing due to someone else's irresponsibility?
I've never shot a dog in my life (well I have had to arc some bb's in with the rainbow trajectory of a 50 year old daisy that were harassing my FENCED IN dogs) but if confronted or they threatened me, my family or my CONTROLLED animals on MY property, I don't expect they would win.
If pet owners were responsible, these conversations would never come up. I'll never understand why some people just have to have domestic animals when they do little/nothing to properly care for them.

If you kill someones dog that didnt try to attack you/hurt you or your animals ---that makes you the biggest sack of **** alive in my book.

Shoot my dog and you best hope you dont have children, family or any animals you love. Id get medieval on you real quick
Wow.

Back
Top Bottom