• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Laws about others dogs on my land.

If you kill someones dog that didnt try to attack you/hurt you or your animals ---that makes you the biggest sack of **** alive in my book. Shoot my dog and you best hope you dont have children, family or any animals you love. Id get medieval on you real quick
I know, right?

Shoot him with a tranq gun, then shave all his hair except one pecker shaped patch on both sides of the dog, then let him go back home.

If you kill someones dog that didnt try to attack you/hurt you or your animals ---that makes you the biggest sack of **** alive in my book.

Shoot my dog and you best hope you dont have children, family or any animals you love. Id get medieval on you real quick
keep your dog up! if you let your dog roam free, you dont care about it. all you care about is saying you own a dog.

I love dogs, allot more than people. My dogs are tiny and occasionally we get a stray sniffing around here. It's the careless owners that are the problem that let their dogs roam freely
We heard a dog earlier this Spring being eaten alive by coyotes, it was horrible
I no respect for people that allow their dogs to play wolf

We keep a little one in the house. Outside she's on a leash. Only 9.5 lbs. The pits running loose in the 'hood' will charge at her but they (until now) have stopped short when they get close to me. I don't want to hurt one but I would hit or kick one that was attacking my dog. Worst case would be killing it or shooting it. Dog owners in neighborhoods that allow theirs to roam free are not responsible pet owners. Our local laws read that a pet can relieve themselves on your lawn but their owner has to remove the waste.

My Red Ryder has persuaded more dogs to stay out of my yard than I can count. I figure it's a good way to avoid having to use lethal force. Stray cats too. Had more than one come up and start fights with my old cat or try and swipe at me. Not happening. I take good care of my animals and I expect others to do the same. I have one neighbor who lets his Weimeraner run loose in the neighborhood. He aggressively cornered my 9 year old daughter a few weeks ago while she and my wife were out walking. My wife got in between them and ran him off. If it ever does that again in my presence, I'll kill it with not one ounce of remorse. The neighbors know their dog is a problem yet they continue to let it roam. I have no sympathy for it or them.

My Red Ryder has persuaded more dogs to stay out of my yard than I can count. I figure it's a good way to avoid having to use lethal force. Stray cats too. Had more than one come up and start fights with my old cat or try and swipe at me. Not happening. I take good care of my animals and I expect others to do the same. I have one neighbor who lets his Weimeraner run loose in the neighborhood. He aggressively cornered my 9 year old daughter a few weeks ago while she and my wife were out walking. My wife got in between them and ran him off. If it ever does that again in my presence, I'll kill it with not one ounce of remorse. The neighbors know their dog is a problem yet they continue to let it roam. I have no sympathy for it or them.

I had one of the last bicycle routes for the Atlanta Journal. My father had a bicycle paper route in 1926. He showed me the sure fire cure for dogs-- you basic water pistol filled with straight household ammonia. Give a dog that's all worked up a snoot full of that, and it will make him start doing flips. We never had to hit a dog more than twice- and that was the really stupid ones.

i can't believe some of y'all talk about bb guns and poison for dogs. if you know theres a problem put fencing up or something. maiming animals or killing someone else beloved pet is a real way to show your terrible nature. dogs didn't choose to be overbred and tossed on the street. do you same guys shoot homeless people with bb guns and bring them a sandwich with poison in it ? good god
I would never go to your house and harm your dog or cat, so keep it there and we will not have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom