• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lee dies

1911guy

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
21   0
Reaction score
if this a stupid question, please forgive me ! I have a rcbs rock chucker II, and was wondering if it will accept Lee dies? I hear very good things about the lee dies and I found them to be somewhat less expensive. Thanks

Yes Sir, the industry standard for standard sized ammo dies is 7/8 X 14. The Lee dies have worked great for me over years. Their powder through expander dies used in conjuntion with the Pro Auto Disk powder measure makes handgun loading much easier at a very affordable price.

A consistently good source for Lee products (can'tbeat Midway right now though)
Also lots of good information (their dealership is a few hundred yards down the road from the Lee Factory)

https://factorysales.com/html/xcart/home.php

yeah but for some reason no matter how close they are it still took them 21 days to SHIP my order!!! Then when I got it my 6.8 dies had the wrong shell holder. They gave me the one for .308 win instead and will not fix the problem without me paying shipping both ways which ends up being more expensive than just buying one. Poor customer service IMHO. I will not buy from them again. Midway is the way to go. I ordered and it got here 2 days later with standard shipping.

Midway has ruined me for ordering from other folks. I've received boxes that were ripped open during shipment with things missing from the order. I pick up the phone, call Midway, they ask what's missing? I tell them, and ask how to go about filing a claim with UPS, they say, "don't worry about it, we'll handle it. We'll get the missing items shipped out to you today." Man you can't beat that. Price ain't everything. With their level of customer service, I don't mind spending a little more. I've been buying from them since the mid 90's, mostly Midsouth before. I'm surprised at their ability to grow like they have and maintain their good service.

Back
Top Bottom