• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legal question about dog ownership

Maybe you should be talking with the one financing the dog and be honest and say that you would like to keep the dog. Ask what she has paid and reimburse her money. If you just talk to her maybe she would understand . You are overthinking things until you talk to her and see where she stands,

Maybe you should be talking with the one financing the dog and be honest and say that you would like to keep the dog. Ask what she has paid and reimburse her money. If you just talk to her maybe she would understand . You are overthinking things until you talk to her and see where she stands,
Probably right. If she wanted it she probably would have tried to keep it in her house . She might just be making sure she is taking care of. Just like you

Agreed, but I have talked a lot with her. She has said that she would pay for everything if I keep her, but after several very long conversations, my gut is telling me to get prepared for a fight. Again, I'm just preparing. My ultimate hope is that this is a non issue and all goes well, but we all know how people can flip.

Agreed, but I have talked a lot with her. She has said that she would pay for everything if I keep her, but after several very long conversations, my gut is telling me to get prepared for a fight. Again, I'm just preparing. My ultimate hope is that this is a non issue and all goes well, but we all know how people can flip.
Sometimes folks do good deeds (even if you know you are going to be punished).

I have paid as much as $1,200 for treatment of a stray only to give her away when I found her a good home.

Just be appreciative and promise to take care of the animal. That's all that can be asked really.

Back
Top Bottom