• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEO Encounter

Soooo Leatherhead. Just how fast were you going? I know it has nothing to do the gun situation, but I think we have covered all the bases on that issue. Sooooo Leatherhead, how fast were you going?

20 over the limit....

I wasnt doing anything unsafe IMO. The road is a huge 4 lane with a big median...so it really feels like youre on the highway. 45mph is silly for that stretch of road. No houses, businesses or cross streets...it easy to speed there. :)

20 over the limit....

I wasnt doing anything unsafe IMO. The road is a huge 4 lane with a big median...so it really feels like youre on the highway. 45mph is silly for that stretch of road. No houses, businesses or cross streets...it easy to speed there. :)

You sound a little defensive there brother

I had a good and bad experience with LEO involving guns. First time was pulled over for a headlight. He saw my AR in the backseat and asked if it was loaded, which it wasn't. This was before I had my weapons permit. He asked if he could run the numbers and I told him yes. Another officer rolled up and started a conversation and was asking about the 6.8 caliber. After a minute was on my way. Second time I had just left the range and got pulled over for not wearing a seat belt. He asked where I was coming from so I told him. He asked where the gun was and I told him on my hip and he bout lost it. Asked me to get out. He was a huge jerk and gave me a ticket for not wearing my seat belt and it was my birthday.

You sound a little defensive there brother

Lol, just explaining my reason for the speed...:)

- - - Updated - - -

I had a good and bad experience with LEO involving guns. First time was pulled over for a headlight. He saw my AR in the backseat and asked if it was loaded, which it wasn't. This was before I had my weapons permit. He asked if he could run the numbers and I told him yes. Another officer rolled up and started a conversation and was asking about the 6.8 caliber. After a minute was on my way. Second time I had just left the range and got pulled over for not wearing a seat belt. He asked where I was coming from so I told him. He asked where the gun was and I told him on my hip and he bout lost it. Asked me to get out. He was a huge jerk and gave me a ticket for not wearing my seat belt and it was my birthday.

What a douche! I wouldve been a dick back to that one...

Well your LEO experience went a lot better than mine did today.
While the officer who stopped me never even asked about weapons he did very courtesously issue me a citation which qualifies as a Super Speeder (87 in a 70).
FML... I gotta find something in the safe to sell now

Back
Top Bottom