• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEO's Please Help Me Out Here!!

That's what I was thinking. How can there be that many people in LE that have never experimented. Perhaps my views on humanity are skewed, and there really are more good guys than I thought!

Maybe you can get a waiver, i rember at one time some govertment agencys were looking for people with some drug usage in thier past, thier agents were to clean and they needed people with street experence.your avitar, as a father just does not say much for respecting anyone. Maybe cute to your ganster friends.

Thats funny, we had Clinton who smoked mary jane but didn't inhale, we had Bush 43 and Obummer that said they used cocaine and all three became the most powerful leaders of the free world. Then you have some poor young man that gets turned away from his dream of wanting to be in law enforcement for doing the same thing. Whats wrong with this picture?

all the departments iv talked with said nothing "hallucinigetic(spelling?)" . All about the poly though, know a few officers that "dabbled" in LSD and pass the poly.

boneill- I don't believe the marijuana is an issue as long as it is not (was) an excessive amount. But yeah, I was looking at DeKalb and Griffin as my only two local options left.

You would probably make more at Mc Donald's than working for Griffin PD....I made more than the street cops did working at autozone while in HS.

Have you thought about sending yourself through mandate school? You might have a better chance doing that and getting hired on as a certified LEO than being hired and being sent to mandate somewhere by the agency. Just food for thought

Back
Top Bottom