• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEOs, WTF did I just see on I-75?

Sub'd for the flaming wolf pic's. :)

IMG_0978.gif

“It is unlawful for any person, firm, or corporation to operate any motor vehicle equipped with or containing a device capable of producing any blue lights, whether flashing, blinking, revolving, or stationary”

There is no exemption for places other that public roadways or impersonating a leo.

OP I’m not sure what you saw. Sheriff’s are permitted to have blue lights in their pov, subject to certain requirements. Maybe that’s what you saw, but I hope not, lol.

Also could be one of the special ones, like members of the Public Safety Commission, who are granted permits to have blue lights in a pov, but again I hope not.
I know Bibb Co. has some very lax PT standards but this dude was ridiculous. Sloppy fat. You could almost smell the yeast infection under the belly roll through my car window, at 60 mph.

If he was LEO, that's a damned shame.

I know Bibb Co. has some very lax PT standards but this dude was ridiculous. Sloppy fat. You could almost smell the yeast infection under the belly roll through my car window, at 60 mph.

You can’t survive on the highway doing 60!!

Op he possibly was wearing a duty belt and toys but, with all that fat that was concealing it. It was hard to tell and as far as the lights, If you have a visible sticker displayed on the windshield you can from the DOT..The form you will out has to be signed off by the department head of an LEO dept..Now it must be owned or leased by said department..I use to have one on my truck, used for training on the range.

I ain't pulling over for that. I told Macon PD detectives WAY back in 90/91 that ANY asshole can buy blue lights and I didn't stop for just blue lights. Of course this was after they followed me home in a raggedy ass two door Caprice.

Back
Top Bottom