• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEOs, WTF did I just see on I-75?

You were being "profiled."
Yeah I was driving a blue Super Beetle with no rear deck lid and a straight pipe header. They got behind me leaving my job at Rose's on Pio Nono and followed me halfway down Williamson Rd. But MPD didn't hire intelligent officers back then either.

There is no exemption for places other than public roadways or impersonating a leo.

“It is unlawful for any person, firm, or corporation to operate any motor vehicle equipped with or containing a device capable of producing any blue lights, whether flashing, blinking, revolving, or stationary”

OP I’m not sure what you saw. Sheriff’s are permitted to have blue lights in their pov, subject to certain requirements. Maybe that’s what you saw, but I hope not, lol.

Also could be one of the special ones, like members of the Public Safety Commission, who are granted permits to have blue lights in a pov, but again I hope not.

Well dang.....my car came factory with color changing interior lights, including blue

Pride month sales special??

🤣 Ford calls it ambient lights I think it was? Part of some stereo package upgrade to get the touch screen radio and sunroof about 6 years ago. Never used it but they're all blue by default.....ford thing I guess...lol

Back
Top Bottom