• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEOs, WTF did I just see on I-75?

Bog standard Impala bucket, no livery what so ever, POV tag, blue light bars inside the windscreen and rear glass, had a mini van pulled over at the 16/75 split. Momo (the popo?) waddling up to the minivan, flipflops, holey cargo shorts, ratty tee shirt skrugglin' to cover an 8" belly overlap of the waist of the shorts, about 434 & 7/8ths pounds, no gun, no gunbelt, no taser, no badge, nothing to indicate he was a well fed deputy or cop. I thought it was against state law to have blue lights in a POV?
Pink mist on my driver side window.....

I know Bibb Co. has some very lax PT standards but this dude was ridiculous. Sloppy fat. You could almost smell the yeast infection under the belly roll through my car window, at 60 mph.

If he was LEO, that's a damned shame.
That was probably officer Fleischmann 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1688005484727.png

Pics, pics, pics!!!!! He really did take a big chance on his safety. I've seen too many killed not following procedures. He must've felt he had a good reason, but I can't figure one that might be worth your life.....

Bog standard Impala bucket, no livery what so ever, POV tag, blue light bars inside the windscreen and rear glass, had a mini van pulled over at the 16/75 split. Momo (the popo?) waddling up to the minivan, flipflops, holey cargo shorts, ratty tee shirt skrugglin' to cover an 8" belly overlap of the waist of the shorts, about 434 & 7/8ths pounds, no gun, no gunbelt, no taser, no badge, nothing to indicate he was a well fed deputy or cop. I thought it was against state law to have blue lights in a POV?
Is it just me... or did you miss the "elephant" in the room???
I-75 south Sighting.jpg
:)

I worked with a young guy that lived in Perry. He had a dark tahoe/blacked out glass and blue flashes behind the grill. He always talked about how he got through traffic by blinking them. I'd say i don't understand how he never got caught but when i look around and see blue lights on all these loud motorcycles, lo rider cars, 3 wheel trikey things, dirt bikes(no helmet) then maybe i do. Possibly just too many outlaws for the LEO to keep up.... :shocked:

I worked with a young guy that lived in Perry. He had a dark tahoe/blacked out glass and blue flashes behind the grill. He always talked about how he got through traffic by blinking them. I'd say i don't understand how he never got caught but when i look around and see blue lights on all these loud motorcycles, lo rider cars, 3 wheel trikey things, dirt bikes(no helmet) then maybe i do. Possibly just too many outlaws for the LEO to keep up.... :shocked:
Bonus....the only time you see a Bibb deputy is when the "Hot Now" sign comes on at Krispy Kreme. Never running traffic in da 'hood.

Back
Top Bottom