Let’s beat a dead horse.....

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
This is a story of two different ads on ODT.....

The first: has a relatively new member with some nice guns, but one in particular i am thinking of .....his ad is priced seemingly decent. Nice ad, fair pics, blah,blah.... but ya get to the end there where it says “BILL OF SALE” and the entry is yes. Then in his description he wants Name , address, DOB, copy of DL & CCW and of course wants to do the meet at a po po station.

Second : has an ad from another relatively newish member, who has the exact same item, $50 less, no BOS, no b.s. , with a fairly straight forward ad. Decent pics, etc., gun looks almost new.

Which ad you gonna opt to buy from ?

:pop2::pop2: :deadhorse::deadhorse:

This is a story of two different ads on ODT.....

The first: has a relatively new member with some nice guns, but one in particular i am thinking of .....his ad is priced seemingly decent. Nice ad, fair pics, blah,blah.... but ya get to the end there where it says “BILL OF SALE” and the entry is yes. Then in his description he wants Name , address, DOB, copy of DL & CCW and of course wants to do the meet at a po po station.

Second : has an ad from another relatively newish member, who has the exact same item, $50 less, no BOS, no b.s. , with a fairly straight forward ad. Decent pics, etc., gun looks almost new.

Which ad you gonna opt to buy from ?

:pop2::pop2: :deadhorse::deadhorse:
The less expensive one; no BOS is just a bonus.

The less expensive one; no BOS is just a bonus.
Yep... i am just at a point in my life (last 6-7yrs really) to where i dont want my name on nuttin any more.
A BOS never does anything but possible harm. Peeps that wanna write my stuff down, i wont deal with....period.
Why would you need my name , address, DOB of all things and copy my DL & cc permit ?? Aint nunya biz ! Lol

Yep... i am just at a point in my life (last 6-7yrs really) to where i dont want my name on nuttin any more.
A BOS never does anything but possible harm. Peeps that wanna write my stuff down, i wont deal with....period.
Why would you need my name , address, DOB of all things and copy my DL & cc permit ?? Aint nunya biz ! Lol
100%, look at my feedback and see that I ain't a scumbag up-to-no-good

Back
Top Bottom