• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's do this. AR v.s. AK with poll

AR v.s. AK

• Total voters
A050DF12-B509-48D0-B423-5AFC9CDF04C2.jpeg

Noveske 7.62 with proof research carbon fiber barrel. All day everyday

The Pollster does actually realize that we actually SHOOT these, right? How's this? Most of the crappy world live and dies under the sweaty pit stain of the AK, but if you ask their TROOPS, they'll tell you that our troops can shoot them from 600m, with milspec ammo, while they don't even try a shot outside 250-300m. Does THAT answer your question? Still not convinced? PM me and I'll be happy to give you the "guided" tour... LMAO

The Pollster does actually realize that we actually SHOOT these, right? How's this? Most of the crappy world live and dies under the sweaty pit stain of the AK, but if you ask their TROOPS, they'll tell you that our troops can shoot them from 600m, with milspec ammo, while they don't even try a shot outside 250-300m. Does THAT answer your question? Still not convinced? PM me and I'll be happy to give you the "guided" tour... LMAO

Speaking of which...ANYBODY, and I mean ANYBODY with ANY AK who wants to prove it outshoots one of my ARs, bring your wagering digits, your walking stick you call an AK, and your abacus for me to track the money you owe me, and we'll shoot until all the AK cronies within earshot are thoroughly, thoroughly convinced. Then, bragging rights will be posted here and all of these fine folks can be reeducated. If interested, PLEASE PM me.

Yeah, forget headshots. Just pull the trigger and maybe you'll get lucky and hit them in the shin. Sounds like what I want during by apocalyptic stand. Also sounds like the antithesis to every, single marksmanship training doctrine I've ever taken part in. And for me, bud, that's something. Honestly, if I had to choose an apocalyptic weapon, I'd much rather have a Swedish Mauzer than an AK. That'd be better poll for you guys. Poll THAT question, ODT.

Speaking of which...ANYBODY, and I mean ANYBODY with ANY AK who wants to prove it outshoots one of my ARs, bring your wagering digits, your walking stick you call an AK, and your abacus for me to track the money you owe me, and we'll shoot until all the AK cronies within earshot are thoroughly, thoroughly convinced. Then, bragging rights will be posted here and all of these fine folks can be reeducated. If interested, PLEASE PM me.
:heh: Must be new here and related to another member on here

Back
Top Bottom