• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's do this. AR v.s. AK with poll

AR v.s. AK

• Total voters
It'll be less mirage for you to have to fight with your AK's... pfft
Wait%E2%80%A6What.jpg

Smart, Bypass. I like it.

...and I will say that the only time I'd rather have an AK is when comparing fully automatic weapons. NOT SELECT-FIRE, but old school full auto vs full auto only.
Yeah CQB with a slightly heavier bullet and a slower cyclic rate is where it is at. I just hate not having a bolt lock back.

If I am in my house though I will go with my MP5 silenced SBR. Slightly less of a chance in over penetration and killing my neighbors or my boat in the garage.

Oh, and a SF MP5 was on my list this year, but it was last year too... so that fool had to get dealt with! Bottom line? No more Santa lists. Way too many cookies laying around house. Disobedient wife and kids. Lots O Gravy.

Santa=stingy fkr anyway LMAO

Oh, and a SF MP5 was on my list this year, but it was last year too... so that fool had to get dealt with! Bottom line? No more Santa lists. Way too many cookies laying around house. Disobedient wife and kids. Lots O Gravy.

Santa=stingy fkr anyway LMAO
I hear you man. She (MP5) is my favorite toy.

IMG_3797.JPG
IMG_3798.JPG
IMG_3799.JPG
IMG_3800.JPG

But time's still aplenty and hopeful we are, that a great band of com-bloc shooters will jump in a car...
The Ak guys will never show up to a paper match. They know as well as we do that an AK just can't compete with an AR on paper.

No matter if smelly, if dumb, or de-ranged, someone first must show up before playing the game.

But first notify me by PM on ODT, then a gracious Saturday host the AK guys would find me...

Back
Top Bottom