• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LGS that aren’t price gouging

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be at least the 30th thread with people whineing and crying because they did not prepare or can't afford to prepare because they spent their money on useless frills and junk. Has all of the baby whineing changed ANYTHING on ODT? Will the owner of this site change his mind? You guys just need a diaper change and a warm bottle.

Baby.jpg

I think you gouged me when you did not sell me that SVT40 for $100! That's all you had in it, I just know it.:boink: :bolt:
Nope. A little more than $100, LOL! There was no ODT Price Militant then however. Today they'd be tarring and feathering me for sailing it for more than I paid when I bought it years ago.

This must be at least the 30th thread with people whineing and crying because they did not prepare or can't afford to prepare because they spent their money on useless frills and junk. Has all of the baby whineing changed ANYTHING on ODT? Will the owner of this site change his mind? You guys just need a diaper change and a warm bottle.

View attachment 2813851
Oh no! The precious snowflake flippers will melt if anyone dares disagree!
4d92ou (1).jpg

Oh no! The precious snowflake flippers will melt if anyone dares disagree!
View attachment 2814050
Whiney, I challenge you to find or show ANYTHING that I have flipped and made this enormous profit you usually refer to. I will be glad to pay you $100.00
I have NEVER bought and item to sell on ODT. Prove that I have, please. Especially with my VAST number of deals! I usually buy high and sell low.

Whiney, I challenge you to find or show ANYTHING that I have flipped and made this enormous profit you usually refer to. I will be glad to pay you $100.00
I have NEVER bought and item to sell on ODT. Prove that I have, please. Especially with my VAST number of deals! I usually buy high and sell low.

Did he say that you personally did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom