Liberty "Leonidas" 300BLK Integrally suppressed weapon

I can vouch for the quality of Liberty products. David Saylors is a very nice guy and a shooter. He has always used demos to show the sound reduction of his products, not charts and graphs. I demo-ed a Mystic and the quality sold me on it. I also have a 30 caliber can of his from a few years ago. Makes my whisper AR very quiet.

So if im reading the WebSite right, I can send them my upper and have them install this suppressor for $725? Anyone know how long it would take to get it back?

Also am I reading right that once installed I can not remove it and fire the weapon unsuppressed?

Last edited:
So if im reading the WebSite right, I can send them my upper and have them install this suppressor for $725? Anyone know how long it would take to get it back?

Also am I reading right that once installed I can not remove it and fire the weapon unsuppressed?

I am checking on the wait time. The suppressor is attached to the barrel to keep it from becoming a two stamp gun. One for the suppressor and one for a sbr.

If any of you want one of these...just a heads up, they only build the Leonidas every other month so if you miss the cutoff date, your parts sit for two months. Just a heads up for planning.

Back
Top Bottom