• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

P320 Suppressed - Someone please help me, cause I give up!!!!

What brand ammunition? I know some ammunition is weaker than others. Also 147 grain 9mm is ALL subsonic unless you are using +P ammunition. I always had good luck with 147 grain gold dots. Like I said all standard velocity 147 gr 9mm is subsonic. I use SPEER Lawman 147 grainers in my MP5 silenced and my Glock 19.
This is a good point. I have some factory fiocci 147s that wouldn’t cycle well. I gave up after 1 box. American eagle 124s worked well. That’s as far as my factory ammo tests went before i worked up my custom load.

Regarding the barrel, if you don’t have a ton of unusual wear then that’s probably not the issue. Mine was unusually bad and a clear indication of something wrong. I just suggested it because i did have that issue. But it was super obvious and I’m sure super rare.

What brand ammunition? I know some ammunition is weaker than others. Also 147 grain 9mm is ALL subsonic unless you are using +P ammunition. I always had good luck with 147 grain gold dots. Like I said all standard velocity 147 gr 9mm is subsonic. I use SPEER Lawman 147 grainers in my MP5 silenced and my Glock 19.
The 147gr ammo that I use is Remington and Federal...so they are standard velocity subsonic. I also tried Ga Arms 115gr and 124gr canned heat, which were supers, but still standard load bulk ammo. I understand that using hot ammo may get them to work, but if I have to use very expensive supersonic ammo to get them to run, then I'd rather just not use them suppressed. I just use these for target shooting on steel dualing trees and plate racks, so that would get pretty expensive pretty quick. I might pick up a box of the gold dots just to try out, but I'm trying to keep them as inexpensive and quiet as possible.

This is a good point. I have some factory fiocci 147s that wouldn’t cycle well. I gave up after 1 box. American eagle 124s worked well. That’s as far as my factory ammo tests went before i worked up my custom load.

Regarding the barrel, if you don’t have a ton of unusual wear then that’s probably not the issue. Mine was unusually bad and a clear indication of something wrong. I just suggested it because i did have that issue. But it was super obvious and I’m sure super rare.
Yeah, neither one of mine are showing any unusual or excessive wear on the barrel, so I think I'm good there.

Back
Top Bottom