• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

List of Proposed Guns to Ban

The only permanent mark on the firearms world that the 1990's "Assault Weapon Ban" had was to neuter a bunch of AK 47 Rifles by cutting off their nuts... (Bayonet Lugs). When was the last time a civilian murderer used the bayonet lug to hurt anybody... Or a bayonet for that matter.

What most people don't know about the Oregon mall shooting is that after the gun jammed, an armed 22 year old CCW holder drew down on him. He did not fire out of fear of hitting somebody on the other side of the murderer. The murderer saw the pistol pointed at him so he fled into a corner like the roach that he was. He then got the gun un-jammed and shot himself. He couldn't even face a single CCW holder face to face. He took the suicide route rather than be shot by another person or be held for the police.

What most people don't know about the Oregon mall shooting is that after the gun jammed, an armed 22 year old CCW holder drew down on him. He did not fire out of fear of hitting somebody on the other side of the murderer. The murderer saw the pistol pointed at him so he fled into a corner like the roach that he was. He then got the gun un-jammed and shot himself. He couldn't even face a single CCW holder face to face. He took the suicide route rather than be shot by another person or be held for the police.

Did not know this but it doesn't surprise me at all.

I agree with the statement that there are not enough votes to enact any firearm bans and that allot of our government officials are afraid of the well financed and huge gun rights lobbyists. What I think will most likely happen is there will be a major increase on the tax for certain types of ammunition. That is something that would probably squeak by and meet little resistance if any in the House and Senate.

Here's a statement that I came across a number of years back just shortly after 9-11. It is a statement from one of the members of an alternative rock band called Stuck Mojo. They are a political band kind of on the lines of Rage Against The Machine.

[FONT=&quot]STUCK MOJO[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Declaration Of A Headhunter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DECLARATION[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
(Rich Ward)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Events of recent history indicate that Americans are setting a course for the end of their own great nation. The ever growing trend in this country is to judge people, not by their individual character, but by their identity as a member of a specific group. No one has ever succeeded or failed in life as a result of their group affiliation. A person's success or failure is also not based on luck, but on the sum total of the decisions that they have made. Those who succeed do so through good work ethic and their wise use of their power to choose. The opposite is true for those who fail. The ideals of individual accountability and responsibility in the United States are dying everyday. A gun cannot be responsible for a death, just as a shovel cannot be responsible for digging a ditch. Both are only tools that have no will of their own. Responsibility is an adjunct through conscious choice and is the price we pay for freedom. Freedom is also a tool. It is an essential tool needed by human beings if they are to prosper, rather than to merely survive. Yet there are those who would rather trade their freedom for security. Some believe that it is the responsibility of government to provide for you. In truth, we form government to ensure and protect the freedom that is already inherently ours. [/FONT]

Posted this in another area:

The proposed law has been crafted similarly to the previous bill from 1994, however there is one very important difference. All pre-ban guns will need to be REGISTERED. Otherwise there is no way for law enforcement to know who owned the firearm at the onset of the ban. This hasn't been talked about at all, but how else would you track whether or not a firearm was trasferred? I'm also guessing that **** ***** is using this opportunity to ban legal transfer between citizens, so no private sales. (just speculation, but this hag has been chasing the gunshow loophole unicorn for years). So, if you are buying up lowers thinking you can make a few bucks if this thing goes through, think again.

Posted this in another area:

The proposed law has been crafted similarly to the previous bill from 1994, however there is one very important difference. All pre-ban guns will need to be REGISTERED. Otherwise there is no way for law enforcement to know who owned the firearm at the onset of the ban. This hasn't been talked about at all, but how else would you track whether or not a firearm was trasferred? I'm also guessing that **** ***** is using this opportunity to ban legal transfer between citizens, so no private sales. (just speculation, but this hag has been chasing the gunshow loophole unicorn for years). So, if you are buying up lowers thinking you can make a few bucks if this thing goes through, think again.

Just remember that drugs are illegal and that are sold every day.......

Just remember that drugs are illegal and that are sold every day.......

Hey I TOTALLY agree. The difference is, honest law abiding people like you, me, and 99% of the rest of the ODT crowd would follow the law. Those intent on murderous rampages could give a crap less.

Nice rifle you have for sale by the way. If I were in the states, I'd be all over it. You probably won't have it come June though. :)

Back
Top Bottom